Making new friends on Myspace

Myspace is a good social networking site to meet new people which you normally may not meet. It is good to write up a bit on yourself so that people browsing through your profile can know a bit about you and your interests. You can write as much or as little as you can.


Adding some photos of yourself is good so that they can see what you look like. I always like to include some photos of my family as well since they are very much part of who I am.


Myspace has a browse button where you can view profiles of other Myspace members. Click to add them as friend and if they approve then you would have added a new friend.


I usually try to avoid adding any male friends as I am not looking for any serious man/woman relationship. I like to keep things simple and uncomplicated. 




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment